I've been getting back into golf since the summer after a 6 year break... I have been getting all my component back and starting to shoot in the mid 80's, but there is still one thing that I haven't added to my game, Christian Louboutin and that's a pair of golf shoes. I have been sandals for the summer time and vans slip on now during the winter. I get a lot of grief on the course about the fact that I don't use golf shoes and I was wondering if its really Louboutin shoes that big of a deal.
I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for shoes and under $100 dollars or so, and what exactly am I looking for? Any suggestions will be appreciated..
Check out my sweet new running Louis Vuitton slippers shoes, in all of their grey and neon yellow glory. Luckily the local Nike Town had my size in stock and accepted my exchange with ease. These babies were in my hands within minutes of stepping foot in the store, and I felt like a giddy little girl after I found the right size. *sigh*
I tested them out last night on handbags the treadmill, and so far so good! Yes, I am sans socks, simply because the shoes spoke to me and said they were soft enough (and I believed them!). And wow, they felt like nothing at all. I only went the first two miles with them on, and it really felt like I was running on my toes and on air. Very cool. The last two miles were with my trusty Asics Kayano 15s...poor things felt like bricks after the Lunaracers. :( But they are my fave shoes and I'm a loyal Asics fan. It was really weird because marc jacobs I was thinking/focusing on my stride a lot last night, and I do run mostly on my toes (and consequently, that's the fastest part to wear out on any of my shoes)...only a little on my heels. Trust me, I tried doing some strides striking with my heel first, chloe but I felt/looked like a goob. I think I may have to video tape it for a good laugh. :)
On a side note, my Lunaracers remind me of Coach Fish. He's quite the minimalist when it comes to running shoes (and has a gazillion different pairs he rotates), and sometimes he doesn't wear socks. Plus, he seems to gravitate towards bright colors. Another Coach connection. :) Hurray!
*Random Fact about me: The first place that drips sweat on a run is my inner elbows. Weird huh?
My song of choice for the WMMC is "Til I Collapse" by Eminem. HAHA! How appropriate! Makes me want to kick some major butt. Still going strong with this challenge. I'm loving this!
Whilst studying at a London Uni a meat eating antagonist highlighted the glaring hypocrisy in my defence of a vegetarian lifestyle. “Why,” he asked, “do you trumpet the health benefits and compassionate virtues of a vegetarian and/or vegan diet whilst wearing a square metre of cow’s skin on your feet?” I had no adequate reply to this valid question apart from to say I was on a journey and although I felt I was on an honorable path I still had much ground to cover.
In reality, I felt humiliated and something of a hypocrite. I went back to my bed-sit a little dejected. After a few moments cogitating I decided to catch a tube to the westend to buy a pair of smart vegan shoes I could use for both job interviews and evenings out. I arrived at Oxford Street full of enthusiasm and a hundred pounds in my pocket. Where should I start? There were so many options? At least, that’s what I thought until I entered over 10 shoe shops and not one could offer me a smart pair of vegan shoes.
Surely, there must be somewhere I desperately proclaimed to one shop assistant who looked at me like I was asking for directions to the Sangraal. After over 4 hours of searching it became patently obvious that footwear manufacturers and retailers had decided there was no market for smart vegan shoes, or vegetarian shoes or vegetarian boots for that matter. In the end I bought a pair of canvas shoes and just hoped the glue and sole didn’t have any dead animal ingredients. Well, that was over fifteen years ago and I am happy to say things have improved considerably for vegans and/or vegetarians wishing to buy decent vegan shoes or vegetarian shoes over the years.
It's time to announce the winner of the Beibi Shoes.
Congratulations to #232 Jennifer J - i'd choose the logan purple baby shoes!
I have sent you a confirmation email. Please respond within 72 hours. If you didn't receive the email please send an email to sweetdeals4moms@hotmail.com. I may be in your spam folder.
Winner was chosen using Random.org. Sorry to those of you who didn't win. Stay tuned for more giveaways soon and don't forget to enter my current giveaways on the top right hand corner of the site. Fans of the fudge giveaway in December will be happy to know I have a couple of really "sweet" giveaways coming soon..
Maybe you want: Christian Louboutin|Louboutin shoes|Louis Vuitton|
No comments:
Post a Comment