We had the opportunity to choose a pair of shoes for our little girl who is on the way. I chose the Paris shoes in light pink. Christian Louboutin Since this is my first girl I am pretty excited about everything girly and these are perfect! I love the style. They are a pretty pink, they will match almost all her clothes since she has a lot of pink. They are dressy enough to wear with nicer Louboutin shoes outfits but we can put them on her with anything, because let's face it-she's not going to be stomping in the mud any time soon!
As Kanye West records his upcoming album in Hawaii, it’s going to be inevitable for some of the locals to snap photos of Kanye Louis Vuitton as he spends some leisure time away from the studio to enjoy his surroundings. Here’s a recent photo of Kanye at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet wearing RRL khaki-colored jeans and the Nike Alpholution “Carbon Fiber” shoes. The colorway of the shoes draw inspiration from the Zoom Flight 95 and appropriately features carbon fabric around the heel. The “Carbon Fiber” was released in Augst 2009 and appear to be all sold out on the Kix-Files cheap shoes online store.
You ever notice those Sponsored Links at the bottom of every page of RunnersWorld.com?
Me neither. Until recently, boots shoes when I scrolled way down there by accident. It was weird and alien, kind of like getting off at the wrong exit and winding up in a funky part of town you never visit.
I'm glad I saw the ads, though, handbags because WOW. I have a new respect for technology. Whatever algorithm they're using to serve these ads is just unbelievable. It's uncanny, how closely the offers hew to my wants and needs.
Marty McFly
Movie/Book: Back to the Future 1-3
Shoes: Black Chuck Taylors
Again, I was watching a random scene late the other night and noticed my shoes while he was running around, trying to get back to the future.
Seriously, why do I never see girls wearing cool converse in movies? I see girls wearing them all the time in real life...check out lines, airports, random stores....I think I saw three people the other day in the airport wearing my chucks. All within like, ten minutes. It was funny.
I never really understood why people obsessed over shoes. Until now. I don’t know what has happened to me but over the last few weeks, I’ve spent hours lusting after ballet flats, boots and heels, and I’ve found some so-over-the-top-they-are-awesome footwear designs! The kind of shoes that you dress to complement rather then the other way around.
1) Okay, so these aren’t really over the top or unwearable, but they are unique and so ingeniously designed! These TOMS wrap boots
have been featured here and I am totally obsessed with them! You ‘wrap’ them on and can wear them in so many different ways! PLUS, for every pair of TOMS shoes that you buy, they donate a pair to a child in poverty!
I love this ‘one for one’ premise, because I have seen first hand how shoes can make a difference for children. Over the summer, as part of a 4 week expedition to Southern Africa, my team spent a week helping to renovate Luhlangotsini Primary School in Swaziland. Most of the children had to walk barefoot for several kilometres to school. The school had an amazing football (soccer!) team that beat us hands down, barefoot. So, now that we’re back, we’ve started a ‘Shoes for Swaziland’ collection where we are collecting unwanted shoes from students in our school so we can ship a massive container of shoes to the school!
Anyway, I think that by buying TOMS shoes you can make little children happy! Do you need more convincing!?
Maybe you want: Christian Louboutin|Louboutin shoes|Louis Vuitton|
No comments:
Post a Comment